Tuesday 17 August 2010

Recycling message...FAIL

I like things that are free, I also like things that are recycled, so when I found an offer on supersavvyme for a free recycled bag I jumped at the chance. It arrived yesterday and I was pleased. The colour was not usually what I would have chosen (dark green) but they didn't have any of the good colours left (Can you believe I missed out on the purple ones??!!)

Its a nifty bag that wields logos and slogans in support of recycling...


Cool.

It folds down into itself for ease of transport.... (queue more logos)


Super cool.

It even came in a padded envelope with a peel off label for ease of reuse/recycling...


Well thought out. (useful for eBayers!)

but then came the fall....

The little bag was inside the envelope...inside a plastic bag...


Recycling & packaging waste message FAIL.

1 comment:

Lady Wordsmith said...

Shame, real shame :(