Tuesday 10 July 2018

2018. What happened?

Wow.  It's July in 2018 already.  Holy Cow! Where has the time gone? 

In short, I've been working. Mostly, and that doesn't really give me much to say (that I can say on the open web without getting my ass fired anyway!). 

Part of my work is a great deal of fun, I get to travel to cool and exciting places - we will get to that later - but it is also dreadfully boring on the day to day for anyone not involved so it spawns less posts (and takes up my time). 

So, since my trip to Japan, where have I been?  New Delhi, Chennai, Fuertaventura, Berlin(twice), London, Dublin, a second trip to Chennai, and Hong Kong...Phew! now I'm out of breath, that's some miles!

My family have given up on trying to work out where I am at any one time and a friend recently called and his first question was to ask if I was in Scotland...I have lived in Scotland for 13 years but he thought he should check first before driving the 500 or so miles to come see me.  

As you could guess I have tonnes of photos from all of these locations - except Berlin - Here's a whistle-stop tour...

The only two photos(publishable!) I have from two trips to Berlin...
Danish training buddies in Berlin

The Berlin Wall - it is there, honestly!

Chennai
Henna hand

Love my sari...how does it go on again?

Delhi
Big palace (it has a Name, I just can't remember!)

Fuertaventura
Dolphins from below

My new little friend

Hong Kong 
Glass bottomed cable car

Dancing lions

Hong Kong at night





See? that's a lot of travel...

I know I promise to start posting again at some point soon, maybe 2018 is the year for it huh?

No comments: