Thursday 4 April 2019

Best review ever

I'm planning another trip - whilst I'm off work I may as well, right?

This time, we (Mr B and I that is) are going to Amsterdam.  It's not somewhere we've been before and we are both looking forward to it.  We have some friends there who we plan to visit as well as seeing some of the sights.

So, as usual, I am doing my bit on the planning and looking in advance for things to do during our trip.  Tripadvisor is always one of my first stops for reviews on activities and tours etc so obviously I headed straight there.  One of the recommended attractions is the sex museum, so I had a quick browse through the reviews and spotted this absolute gem (only the title and the first line are relevant)....


I do love how people can draw comparisons against absolutely nothing.




No comments: