Tuesday 6 January 2009

Resolutions? ....Shmeh

I don't do New Year resolutions. I figure that you never stick to them and then just feel bad about it come the end of the year. I have decided to make a couple of changes though, the timing is just a coincidence...

1. Stop wearing clothes that are too big for me
Its a bad habit that comes with low self confidence - trying to hide myself behind big clothes in a useless effort to look smaller. It doesn't work, it just makes me look bigger (and therefore worse) so the spring clean is going to involve any clothes I own over my actual size (except the expensive ones that I will alter) going in a big bag to the charity shop.

2. Be better at doing my "chores"
B-Man puts up with my messy kitchen and piles of washing up, but I think he really shouldn't have to so I'm making a concerted effort to be tidier. I'm also a bit slow at getting stuff (it took me at least 4 months to order some hoover bags!) so I plan to try harder at that too!

No comments: