Tuesday 22 February 2011

Anti-CV

I spotted this article today...

Jobseeker cites God as reference on his CV


Its not actually about one particular person, but a selection of stupid things people write to "apply" for jobs. My favourite example from this was "One candidate boldly claimed that his experience included being Master Of Time And Universe" Oh yeah. He would go to the top of my pile for interview!!

Whilst it may be funny, the sad side of the story is that these CVs are likely coming from people who don't want to get a job but are made to apply for x number in order to keep themselves on benefits. Maybe the employers should revolt and ask them all in for interviews just for the chuckle of seeing how far they'll really take it...!

2 comments:

B said...

Maybe I should have tried this when I was looking for a job!

syeds said...

B" You aren't late though.





Cv Templates