Friday 29 April 2011

Stolen!

Some of you may have seen a mass of posts on FaceBook recently called 30 day song challenge...for those of you lucky enough not to have your wall filled by people posting random songs, the idea is similar to a meme, but requires sharing a song from Youtube for each answer each day.

I didn't fancy putting mine on Facebook but I thought I'd share here instead.. so here is my song challenge (not over 30 days!)

1. Favourite Song (....of the moment because I can never make my mind up!)



2. Least Favourite Song ...(do I have to choose one?? theres so many!)



3. A song that makes you happy



4. A song that makes you sad



5. A song that reminds you of someone (For some reason this song reminds me of my friend Graeme G, I could swear its him singing it!)



6. A song that reminds you of somewhere (oddly an old workplace!)



7. A song that reminds you of a certain event



8. A song that you know all the words to (probably most of the ones I have/am going to post!!)



9. A song that you can dance to (surely you mean a song that you WILL dance to...? this does guarantee my presence on the dance floor!)



10. A song that make you fall asleep and feel relaxed



11. A song from your favourite band (one of my favourite bands!)



12. A song from a band you hate



13. A song that is a guilty pleasure



14. A song no one would expect you to love (I think after the above selection I couldn't surprise you with anything!)



15. A song that describes you (...because I can laugh at myself too)



I think I'll stop here for a while and let your ears cool down...Part 2 soon!

No comments: