Thursday 25 September 2008

Witchfest 2008

I know its not something I mention here often, but I am pagan, a hedgewitch to be a bit more precise. I don't really feel the need to harp on about it much though, its my belief and I don't expect anyone to agree with me or anything. Anyhow, now thats straight, an organisation that I have been a member of for some years host an event each year in London amusingly (or not) entitled Witchfest. Its a fun weekend and I usually try my hardest to go along. I wasn't planning to this year due to the holiday in October but with that cancelled I figure that I can :) I've even managed to book a hotel far cheaper than I normally get too so I'm extra happy!

2 comments:

Gurn said...

So you won't be attending Gurnfest 2008 then? :p

Twisted Barbie said...

damn! I knew there was another 8 connection....