Saturday 6 September 2008

Actors Studio Questions

Gurn stole this from someone else so I'm just passing it forward ;) I have watched a couple of my favourite actors on the actual programme but they tend to be about 3 hours long and I just can't hold my attention for that long! (If they were this short I'd be happy!)

What is your favorite word?

Parallelogram - just say it, isn't it lovely?

What is your least favorite word?
I'm not sure I have one, but it might be "NO"

What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Feeling the power in something (not like electricity but a blustery wind that takes your breath away, the potential energy stored in a muscle, stuff like that...)

What turns you off (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Monotony

What sound or noise do you love?
The sea/waves crashing

What sound or noise do you hate?
Dentists drills

What is your favorite curse word?
FUCK!!!! (usually said very loudly and with expression!)

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Police? Lawyer? something that went totally against my hatred of authority just to see how I'd cope.

What profession would you not like to do?
Turkey wanker, or bull wanker, either way not nice.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Hahahahahahahaa if heaven exists I am so not going there!!!

4 comments:

Gurn said...

oh come on, I answered the last one and I don't think Heaven exists :p

Twisted Barbie said...

I answered it too.. If heaven exists proving the christian religion is right which would therefore mean that Hell extists too...which of those would I be headed for? The answers easy, as a non christian I would automatically be discounted from entry to Heaven. I didn't really think I would have to explain that one in so much detail!

Gurn said...

yeah well we'll forget that I misread your answer to that question and point out that you should just assume you're getting in :D

Twisted Barbie said...

Woohoo! I win!!

Surely we have all been taught the invaluable lesson by a Mr S.L. Jackson thats "assumption is the mother of all fuckups"