Monday 2 May 2011

Stolen! Part 2

OK to complete my song challenge from my previous post...

16. A song that you used to love but now hate (rather a song I used to love but now think ...Meh.)



17. A song that you hear often on the radio (I've not listened to the radio in years...last time I did this was played incessantly!)



18. A song you wish you heard on the radio



19. A song from your favourite album



20. A song to listen to when you're angry



21. A song to listen to when you're happy



22. A song to listen to when you're sad



23. A song that you want to play at your wedding (I've always joked this should be my first dance...)



24. A song that you want played at your funeral



25. A song that makes you laugh



26. A song that you can play on an instrument (although I imagine I might need a little practice to do so again now!)



27. A song that you wish you could play (because however much I practised I'd never be this good!)



28. A song that makes you feel creative and inspired



29. A song from your childhood (don't judge me!!)



30. A song that makes you want to save the world, the environment, stop poverty, ....

No comments: