Friday 26 August 2011

The Joy..

I had a day off today. For reasons I'll explain later that's been somewhat of a miracle lately so I spent my morning watching bad TV and playing games online. One big discovery was that early morning TV on some of the higher-numbered channels I found is a little odd... I came across a programme called "The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross" and had to share an extract with you all. Not only because of his massive hair but also because of the way the guy talks and describes what he is doing...

Stick with the colour information at the beginning and you'll see what I mean!


2 comments:

Lady Wordsmith said...

I've seen this programme! I think I watched it a couple of times when I was up in the middle of the night feeding my babies. He's brilliant - his paintings are good. But they end up being all very similar, so you only really need to watch one to know how to paint like him.

Maddy said...

Those videos are the best medicine for insomnia - in a good way. Very calming, I carry some around on my phone for incidental use..