Monday 14 July 2008

Parents requests...

As mentioned in my last post I'm seeing the parents in a couple of weeks for the first time in about 2 years. I got an email yesterday from dad...

"an you please bring something down for us ??
IKEA... 2 x Round laundry bins / Plastic Made to look a bit like sacking / White / With Lid / Collapsible / Handles on two sides
Not dear (about a fiver each) - we'll pay you on arrival."

OK, so I have about an hour bus ride to IKEA from my flat, then an hour back again, not a big problem, but I could do with a better description of what they re after, so I replied asking if they had seen them on the IKEA website...the answer came today...

"
No, Not on Website but we brought two whilst in Scotland."

Yeah because no shops in Scotland ever change their stock eh?

No comments: