Saturday 26 July 2008

Suddenley I have no hair left

Well, its been 6 months since I last had a haircut and the style had grown out so I decided to book an appointment. BMan came along as his recent growth spurt had stopped so a trim was required on his part too.

The salon looked a bit empty when we arrived as only the owner and one assistant was in (theres normally 3 or 4) Lee (The hairdresser) explained that he had stupidly allowed them to go off on holiday at the same time, and one was sick so the poor guy was up to his ears in appointments that he was struggling to keep up with! We had to wait a while to actually get seen, but he was really good about it (I got a free deep conditioning hair mask and BMan got a free box of colour for his next image change)

Once i got into the chair I had looked through a magazine that was in the rack and seen some cuts I quite liked, so I decided to get a bit of a chop...here we have before...

which you may remember from my glasses post... and an after...

I'm pretty chuffed with it and now ready for the next step - It needs re-dyed - and I have plans for that too but more photos will be forthcoming.

1 comment:

Gurn said...

nice, suits you very well... as do the glasses muhahahah