Wednesday 31 March 2010

A little pink too far

On my way home from work today, I was chatting to B on my phone when I spotted out the window a lady wearing possibly the pinkest pair of shoes I have ever seen! Unfortunately because I was using my phone I didn't manage to get a photo for you all, so you will have to trust me on this one...but they were roughly these shoes...

See!? They were even more noticeable because the lady was wearing all black. I'm still not quiet sure whether I love them or hate them really! I'm not one for pink much (I know its Barbies colour, but Twisted Barbie is more of a purple girl! - can you not tell??)

The amusing end to this however was that I told B on the phone when I spotted these shoes and the lady sitting in front of me on the bus whipped round laughing and told me she was thinking exactly the same thing!

Lesson for the day: However quietly you speak on the phone on the bus the person in front is probably listening!

7 comments:

Eci si Cami said...

It seems that no whisper can not speak today .....:)))
Very nice blog! Me and my family we will watch, read, and commented with great pleasure!
Saultari with respect to all!

lilbuttercup said...

hey hey, fellow purple lover! I've been in a very similar situation, oddly also involving the colour pink...love the blog by the way!

Purple Cow said...

"probably"? definitely! I've also caught people reading my books, my newspapers, my thoughts even!

I agree with you on the purple!

Gurn said...

Couldn't get a photo because you were on the phone? That's some sloppy blog-harvesting. B must realise he comes second to the randomness of everyday life.

Second I say!

Taylor said...

This is such a fun blog!

Those are incredibly PINK. It takes a big personality to wear them...similarly to you, I don't know if I like those shoes or hate them...haha!

I like your lesson...no matter how quiet you talk, someone always seems to be listening. How true!

sundownerin said...

the colour purple, what else....

No Ordinary Housewife said...

LOL!!!