I noticed today an article on MSN titled 12 Signs its Time to Quit FaceBook. As often happens, curiosity got me and I had a browse...their points included..
- You've ever written "First" as a comment on a post. Ummm Nope. Its something I've seen, but have always though infantile.
- You have a separate account for your baby/animal/plant. Nope again! (I'm winning so far!)
- You speak to your friends more on FaceBook than in real life. OK so this one is true...but seeing as a great deal of my friends are a fairly long distance away, its one of my few options.
- You take pictures of yourself. Don't we all anyway??
- Your mood varies with friend numbers. Definitely a no here. I don't need to add random people just to feel loved.
- You've ever updated your status from the loo. Ewww please! No! I never want to know if any of my friends have either!