Wednesday 22 September 2010

Doppleganger!

I'm Freaked out. I seem to always have dopplegangers, or lookalikes. People I know often see "me" wandering about in places I've never been to. One person even said "I" was driving a car that pulled up next to my car at a roundabout!
I'm pretty used to this now, I pass it off as just having one of those faces.

Tonight however I have found a doppleganger in Name.. Twisted Barbies are taking over the world!!! WE'RE DOOOMED!!!

Ok, so I googled myself. I know, Its sad, but I wanted to see if I came up in the search. (Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) and up popped a blog written by Twisted Barbie, but isn't me...

I'm not sure if I can cope!...what to do?!...do I turn all Dave Gorman and start a search to find all Twisted Barbies across the planet??... do I just pretend I didn't notice??...what if someone gets us confused!!...

I feel the neurosis setting in...

1 comment:

Purple Cow said...

Yeah, that's how I feel about all the other Purple Cow blogs.